cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 dollar 100 gig plan subscription

Stevieboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am moving to Nova Scotia near wilson's bay area soon. If I subscribe to public mobile plan and do not like the service, can I cancel after 1-2 months?

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Stevieboy   Bear in mind that there's no pro-rating with PM since it is prepaid, so just remember to port out a few days before your renewal date or unsubscribe before it so that you don't lose what you already paid for if you decide it's not for you.

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This according to their service terms

Ending your services with Public Mobile Can I cancel my service at any time? Yes. To cancel your service, contact Public Mobile with the date you want the cancellation to be effective. Can I take my number to another provider? Yes, you have the right to take or “port” your number to another Canadian telecommunications company. Can Public Mobile cancel my service? Public Mobile will only suspend or cancel your service if you have not complied with the Service Terms or any other service agreement you have with us (or if Public Mobile reasonably believes that either may occur). Public Mobile may also suspend or cancel your service for any reason, upon thirty days’ notice to you. Upon suspension or cancellation, Public Mobile will have no obligation to maintain any voicemail messages, contact information or other content related to your use of the Service and you agree that all such messages, information and content may be deleted immediately without notice to you.

Paul215
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Stevieboy 

In your account, go to payments an choose unsuscribe. At the end  of your 30 days (or 90 days) cycle, it will stop the service.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Stevieboy 

yup...PM plans are prepaid 30 or 90 day plans. No commitment, no credit check req'd

Need Help? Let's chat.