cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Login Error - My Account

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

The issue identified has been resolved! Thank you. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Community, 

We are aware of an ongoing issue that is impacting customers trying to log into My Account - we appreciate all your helpful feedback to support our teams working on a fix. We will return here with updates as they become available.

Thank you, 

- The Public Mobile Team 

16 REPLIES 16

Patrine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I’ll try another device or computer, I’ve been using the app. 

@Patrine  Try again incognito private mode or from another device or computer . Or you can always try the APP instead 

Patrine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am experiencing this issue and I’ve been waiting for weeks for someone to update me in such and still nothing. 

RVDS3163
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still not working for me... All I get is literally a white page with the words "Forbidden A1"

Karenshaw

As of right now it is still not fixed! I've spent over 4 hours trying to get my phone to work properly on Public House.

Still not there!

gavpau

NO IT HASN’T BEEN FIXED ! !

As always simple remedy is - Try Again Later.

What would you guys do if you could not log in since June 21, 2023? Petro-Canada still has issues and they are not able to resolve it for a MONTH!!!!!

Meow_0-1689802776090.png

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

Site is back online I was able to login with Safari 😀

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @J_PM for the update

Anyone with the login problem can try to use the app to login My Account instead

If it still fails on the app, try to do BOTH: clear app cache as well as clear cache on your default browser, then try login with the app again

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am having an issue signing in using the actual Website, however on the Mobile App after clearing the App cache on my Samsung and signing in again it worked without any issues. 

Whatever you guys do, please do not go into 'Maintenance Mode', I have two Activations coming in less than 30 mins and if the Mobile App is working I'll still be able to do those.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , Thank you for posting this announcement! I was wondering why I couldn’t sign into my account until I saw that others are having this same issue!

Edit: Thank you for the update! It’s working for me now!

pissedoff66

TYPICAL!!

The first time I try and log into my account in THREE MONTHS and I CAN'T GET IN!!!!

Proxima
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I feel extremely impacted at the moment🫣

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Someone just posted to say they can login but I'm still unable to but it's nice to have the official announcement when there is an ongoing problem.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Really appreciating these as it happens updates today. It's invaluable to the community to know that something has been noticed and that something is being done. Please keep up these kinds of messages for the future rather than leaving the community in the dark wondering.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  Thanks for update 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.