cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in or start a subscription

Masterlinker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created an account with the intention of starting a subscription, but am unable to log in. I just keep getting an error message. ("We encountered an error processing your request" Error code XXX). I tried changing my password, but still just get the same error message. I can't find any way to contact support and feel stuck. The lack of support is indeed frustrating. Before I give up, does anyone have any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

Masterlinker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the suggestions, Oracle. I've tried several browsers, with cleared caches, but with no success. I prefer to do things on my computer rather than on a phone app. Although PM offers good deals, I'm afraid its approach to no-tech-support is a non-starter (in this case, literally) for me. It's a recipe for frustration.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Masterlinker 

Are you activating via website or App? 

If via website, the website is finicky and has caching issues. You might want to first clear cache, incognito mode or try a different web browser. Even try a different device.  Or you could try directly to activate via the App.  

If via the app, you could uninstall the app and try to re-install and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.