cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you thinking of switching from Sasktel?

Golden_Canuck
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Switching from SaskTel to Public Mobile Was A Game Changer for Me!

Making the switch from SaskTel to Public Mobile has been a refreshing change for me. Here are some of the key benefits I’ve experienced since making the switch:

1. Cost Savings - One of the most immediate and noticeable benefits has been the reduction in my monthly cell phone bill. Public Mobile’s plans are significantly more affordable compared to SaskTel. They offer a variety of prepaid plans that cater to different usage needs without the hidden fees, making it easier to manage and predict monthly expenses.

2. Flexibility and Customization - Public Mobile provides a range of customizable plans. I was able to choose a plan that perfectly matches my needs, rather than paying for extras I never use. Whether it’s more data, additional minutes, or international texting, the flexibility to adjust my plan as my needs change is a huge plus.

3. No Contracts - Unlike SaskTel, Public Mobile operates on a no-contract basis. This freedom means I’m not tied down to a long-term commitment, giving me the flexibility to change or cancel my plan without facing hefty penalties or fees.

4. Easy Management - Managing my account with Public Mobile has been straightforward. Their user-friendly online platform and mobile app make it easy to monitor usage, pay bills, and make changes to my plan on the go. The community forum is also a great resource for troubleshooting and advice.

5. Coverage and Reliability - Despite the lower cost, I haven’t noticed any significant difference in coverage or service quality. Public Mobile uses the same network infrastructure as Sasktel, ensuring reliable service across most areas I frequent.

6. Reward Program -Public Mobile offers a reward programs that further reduce the cost of their services. By participating in their community or simply staying loyal, I earn points that can be redeemed for discounts and other benefits like bill credits!

7. Transparency - The transparency of Public Mobile's pricing and policies is refreshing. There are no surprise charges, and everything is clearly laid out from the beginning, which was not always the case with SaskTel, BELIEVE ME!

Overall, the switch to Public Mobile has been a positive experience, providing more control over my cell phone plan and significant savings. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly, flexible, and reliable alternative to your current provider, Public Mobile is definitely worth considering.

Time to send the big companies a message they understand!

1 REPLY 1

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If one didn’t know better, they might think you’re a public mobile marketing employee

🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.