cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Public Mobile!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My loyalty rewards have kicked in - a little Christmas present.  I have officially been with PM for a year and now have $3 showing in My Rewards.  Since I joined, I have also managed to receive a community award for each month of the year!  It may not be much but it doesn't take much effort either. All these rewards sure add up! Looking forward to another year.

4 REPLIES 4

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am

@will13am wrote:

@Rabbi wrote:

@shartomjam start refer freinds, i have refer 30 freinds, i got $30 off  a month

I don't think I have 30 friends in total!  Smiley Sad   Just don't go too far because they don't give money back when you cross the zero line.

don't woory i refer tham for a cuple of my phones that i shulde get all my phones for free

@Rabbi wrote:

@shartomjam start refer freinds, i have refer 30 freinds, i got $30 off  a month

I don't think I have 30 friends in total!  Smiley Sad   Just don't go too far because they don't give money back when you cross the zero line.

pulp74

This is what great about Public Mobile! The reception  is great, and then when you take in consideration how much money off you can get with all the rewards programs it comes out working great for you financially! I got some good discount thanks to my rewards and when this extra "amazing" deals came out from Blue and Red guys I didn't even bothered. I knew they will never beat my rate with PublicMobile thanks to rewards! Thanks again Public Mobile! 

Rabbi

Need Help? Let's chat.