cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing AutoPay; Loyalty & Referral discount

EvadL
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was charged plan amount without discounts for Auto-pay; Loyalty and Referral.  How do I get this corrected?

9 REPLIES 9

joy7

Not good like before. Increse at least 50%! For me, it’s better to find other good plans.

joy7

Cash out only Every $15, not $15+. I’m going to change the provider ☹️

joy7

Yes! Like before I got $4 off every month. Now only $10 per year! We need to pay full amount only 1 gb data. I am going to change the plan which is not worth it at all.

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately with the new reward system no longer get auto pay or loyalty rewards. You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

So you are not saving as much but still saving. For me when I factor in friend referrals, PM is still the best price for the plan I am getting. 

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral. And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had 7 numbers on my referral list, none of those show up as points now, only the 5 point welcome bonus.  However it does say "It may take up to 30 days for your past referrals to be reflected in the My Referrals dashboard. With Public Points, both past and future referrals will earn one point for every month your friend stays with us."

It is kind of a jerk move to charge us a full months  fee when we clearly had years of loyalty discounts built up. One more way for PM to squeeze us one last time.

@joy7 you will see your referral rewards added to your My Rewards portal after renewal.  Usually within 48 hours after renewal payment 

joy7

Before with every reward, I had over $15 per month. I just checked my account, the referral points didn’t show up. So, I have been charged fully amount. Don’t like the new points system.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@EvadL 

Starting in May, Public mobile is transition all legacy rewards customers over to the new points system.  Did you not receive the text or email from Public mobile that was send to all affected customers in March and April?

Here is the announcement:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

It is a mandatory switch, so the migration can not be stopped or reversed.

If you login into your self service account and your rewards section, you should see you referral points and a welcome 5 points.  Once you get 15 points, you can redeem for $15 credit.  Unfortunately, you will be charged plan amounts without the monthly discounts going forward.  

Need Help? Let's chat.