cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are my points?

joseph_1986
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been saving between $5 and $6 now ($3 for loyalty, $1 for referrals, $2 for auto-payments). However since PM switched me automatically to points I'm only seeing the 5 introductory points plus my referral and the % of points for my payment. Where are the rest? Does it mean I'll be getting only 10 points for loyalty a year now instead of 30? And do I have to wait a year to see them? What about the auto-payment ones? If that was the "benefit" of switching everyone to points, I'm out of here, because PM is no longer that great, especially forcing customers to switch to a system I never agreed to.

10 REPLIES 10

joseph_1986

@CS_Agent any comments on this? This is completely unfair for loyal customers.

joseph_1986

What's even more annoying is that they don't care about loyal customers anymore. I've been with them for almost 4 years and I have to wait until my anniversary date to get my 10 loyalty points. What a joke...

Ana20

What it's the Luck Mobile?

How much do you pay now and how much data do you get?

SeniorKaur51

You're right! Complete garbage! Public Mobile SUCKS! 

SeniorKaur51

They are gone. Overnight my plan went up $10 after tax. PM can take a hike. Switching to Lucky Mobile. PM sucks! 

Ana20

Hi Joseph 

I am really sorry for your disappointment,but unfortunately we all lost  our credit .

What they're giving us now it's not so valuable ,and with the points we can only buy some data or international minutes ,but we have wait years to accumulate some .

I downgrade to a lower plan $15 a month without any data .

Good luck with your further decision!

joseph_1986

Thanks for your reply. I did get a point for my referral, but that's it. Up until now I was saving $6 every month ($72 a year) but now I'm only savong a percentage of what I pay plus my referral, and on top of that I have to wait a year to get those 10 points because my anniversary with PM was a couple of months ago. So only this month I wouls be able to save as much but only because I got those 5 welcome points, and I still have to wait until I have enough points to exchange for a $15 voucher. How is this fair, or even compares to their old system? I refused to switch to their points system because of this but now they've forced all their customers to switch to this. Complete garbage.

joseph_1986

Lmao, few GB of data that also expire as my "loyalty" bonus? Thanks for replying and confirming though, I guess I'll be looking for other options. I used to recommend PM to people but this isn't fair for existing customers. The greedy bug has also reached them, that's a shame 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@joseph_1986 , I am not sure if it is true universally, I did see a post in the community about referral rewards not being issued yesterday.  In the new points reward system you will not get anything for autopay or loyalty.  You should get 1 point for each active referral.  If you believe your referrals are still active members of this service, you should use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

There is NO 'the rest'.

That is what you get: 5% off your bill (in points), referral (if any) and 10 points on anniversary. Then you have to manually convert them to $ when you collect at least 15 if you want to apply it to your bill.

NO more loyalty nor autopay rewards. You got some GB of data as 'loyalty bonus'.

Need Help? Let's chat.