Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone spot what's off in this ad?!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20230702-084354.png

9 REPLIES 9

@MetaMorpheusMob not competitor, just Telus left and right hands. Telus just trying to load balance the 2 systems..lol

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DennyCrane    Lol...couple of words come to mind...absurd, ironic..

Haha. I wouldn't go as far as to call them competitors though. 

@softech yup, Facebook. I agree. I don't think this is some sort of cross brand advertising campaign, I think they legit just screwed up. Wouldn't surprise me with all the incorrect content on the PM site alone. Kind of funny. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DennyCrane   That's Facebook?  I wonder if PM posted wrong thing or FB got confused and pushed the wrong ad  😞

@DennyCrane 

PM customers who want a roll-over data offering, are encouraged to look at kodoo, I guess. Same company...different branding.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

My guess is someone in marketing screwed up. It doesn't make sense for one brand to advertise for the other. May as well not have different brands then. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM / Koodo / Telus is the same company catering to different crowd.

So one branch is advertising another one? At the end money goes into same pocket...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

The fact PM is a sponsor of Koodo? Or Koodo is a sponsor of PM?  It's a known fact that Telus tries to get PM customers to move over to Koodo and tries to get Koodo customers to move over to PM or even Telus itself. It's somewhat of a questionable practice however sometimes, key word is sometimes, Koodo would be better for some PM customers while PM would be better suited for Koodo customers. 

Need Help? Let's chat.