cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve account

Raquens
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to transfer to another provider but my mobile doesn't work with it. When I tried to keep my existing provider (Public Mobile), my line was already deactivated. What should I do to continue my service with Public?

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It looks like as soon as you initiated port out your PM account has been closed.

If that is the case, you have to get new SIM and open brand new account. Your old number is most likely lost and not retrievable.

It will not hurt to open a ticket and ask agent if they can help you out to keep old number.

hi @Sansan 

fixed and thanks

@hTideGnow hey!! Can you check that phone number please. Thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Raquens 

sounds like you're going to need a new sim to start a new account using a different email address, as your old account has been deactivated. Take a new number for now, then inquire with CSA if old number can be retrieved.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Raquens  If you don’t port your number away . And your PM account hasn’t been suspended more then 90 days then you should be able to log in and make manual payment and resume your services with PM . You can also but payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 to resume services right away also 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Raquens 

your account need to be active to port out the number.  

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your number.  if it can still find the account, you just need to pay and reactivate it for a month to port out.  If it cannot find it, it is too late, the number is gone

Need Help? Let's chat.