cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to tickets

SynnSalvator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok, how do we reply to a ticket? I know there was a reply button before but I can't find one anywhere anymore. I even tried the check the box and clicking reply to checked method but the new window says item not found. 

Update: I have no options to do any form of reply to anything here or in my messages. I don't have even a word that says Reply_. My only options in my messages is Delete or add as friend. My only options here is to Edit my original post. Photo shows what I see and the line at the bottom is the bottom of the page. Below it is the footer for the site.

Again directly below that line in the image you can see peeking out is the color of the public mobile page footer. Says copyright @ 2023 Khoros, LLC and below that is the quick links found at the very bottom of every page on public . I can not make this any clearer.

Screenshot_20231028-110945~2.png

8 REPLIES 8

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SynnSalvator 

Are you able to scroll down to see anything below the message? The line at the bottom separates each message so if you can scroll further you should see the reply box that you can click and let you type and send your reply. 

IMG_4593.jpeg

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @SynnSalvator 

Usually when a PM comes in and your communicating, there is no "reply button". There is this.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698506020506.png

You click beside the word reply and start typing your message. Then once you finished filling in the message in the message body, the reply button comes up and then you press it. 

JRod

@SynnSalvator 

If you click the link I provided in my original post it will send you to the community mailbox and compose a message to be sent to the customer service team. They will help you! 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

IMG_4521.png

HI @SynnSalvator 

no worry, then just start a new message.  If you have an earlier ticket number, include if

if not, then just tell agent you are replying to an earlier message and you have trouble using reply

Message agent here using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SynnSalvator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

3 browsers tried, phone and laptop and not one will allow me to reply here or reply to a already on going support ticket. All I can do is create new tickets or new community posts.

I click the reply button in here and it just refreshes the page. In my messages there is no button or box at the bottom of any tickets to reply. I've only been having this issue since my services have renewed!? 10+ years and I have never had a issue until now! Unless there is a way to communicate by email back and forth then I'm stuck unable to get proper help with anything.

So thank to the people who tried to help in my last community post about this issue but all the suggestion do nothing. I don't know why it says resolved when I never clicked anything.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SynnSalvator 

Click on your avatar top right then go to Messages. Look for the highlighted private message and click on it to read and reply at the bottom of message.

JRod

@SynnSalvator 

Unfortunately the ticket system with the chatbox experiences many issues so we in the community usually direct people to reach out to customer service through the community mailbox.

Please click this link below to message customer service through the community mailbox, provide them with the existing ticket number that you’ve opened if you can: 

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SynnSalvator 

go back to your inbox

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

find the message.  At the bottom of the page, there is  box to start typing to reply, click on it.  Once you start typing, the Reply button will show

Need Help? Let's chat.