cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to open 5 or 6 ticets, no luck.

Doody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended and i've been trying to get in touch with CS agent. Tried to open half dozen tickets i nthe last couple days. It says opening the tickets was successful but when i look there is no new ticket made.

5 REPLIES 5

Doody

I made the payment. I tried to switch to the $29 plan from my current plan of $34. They took my $34 and my account is still suspended. It shows my curren plan is the $29 plan but my account is still suspended. Tried for days and several tickets opened but no tickets went through as far as i can tell. Just signed in and finally a CS agent responded. A phone company that has no phone to help customers. Wow how freaking cheap, they could get the $15 plan so they can help but i guess once they have our money in their pocket everything is all good.

Doody

Ya think being a phone company they would have a phone to help thier customers. The worse customer service of every phone company ever. I guess once they have our money everything is good...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Doody 

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC and make a payment with a CC or with vouchers to restore service.

Vouchers can be purchased from 7-11, Canadian Tire gas stations, London Drugs, Canadian Superstore, Shell, Shoppers Drugmart, Safeway, Staples.

By making more tickets, it adds more on the list for agents to reply.

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Doody 

I submitted a ticket last Thursday regarding the cancellation of bonus data and seeking assistance to switch plans. It has been 6 days and I have not received any response. 

With so many complaints and requests over the last couple of weeks, the agents must be swamped. I'm guessing that they're using some system of triage to deal with high priority service issues first and policy complaints last. Good luck.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Doody   If the chatbot is giving you problems, send a private message to customer support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.