Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M.8701 cant subscribe 404 on ticket request

ks244
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what can I do ?

4 REPLIES 4

@ks244   You said your private message was not sent, have you verified by looking in your Sent folder from the V at the Inbox?   That chatbot/ticket system is supposed to be fixed now but some have said it isn't working again which seems to have been your experience.

ks244

2 different accounts under different emails and let's me select esim, then plan and processes the payment and returns failed contact support. Was on pm years ago, set my whole family on it, tried subscribing back in November and same thing happened, took a bunch of messages and talking with Cs agent to just eventually get a refund. Figured I'd try again and same thing. 

ks244

Attempted to sign up using one email account and returned the error charged my card and won't let me proceed, tried again in a different account with different email and exact same charged my credit card but replies error please contact support. When I use the chat and it directs me to open a ticket with the link it returns 404 regardless of device, browser. Clearing cache no change. Attempt to write directly to cs_agent and says message sent but not displayed in messages. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ks244 

firstly...what is the original concern you had ...maybe we can help here in PM Forum. How far did you get along in the activation process. Did you pay for new plan yet ?

ed spelling

Need Help? Let's chat.