cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calling

RichardKCLing
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello all.  I have 1,000 international minutes and made a call for 28 minutes the other day.  Today, I couldn't dial through.  What am I not doing right?

14 REPLIES 14

RichardKCLing

Thank you

@hairbag1 wrote:

@dust2dust...

wondered about that too, but op said he made a 28 minute call the other day. I couldn't find any 1000 minute Add-on that included Barbados.

Like you've said...odd things can happen at PM.

Yeah I agree it probably "accidentally" got through... I have a bunch of add-ons, and testing just now I could not call First Citizen Bank in Barbados: +12464314500

In my previous testing I found I was able to place a call to a bank in Gibraltar once, but not on subsequent calls, so I think something similar might have happened here...

I think it has two meanings depending on context. Original post and original poster.  The first is the post, the second is the person. But it needs to be interpreted in context.

That's very interesting that you got through on that 28 minute call. I tried to call the hospital and the cheery Public lady told me I can't get there from here.

RichardKCLing

What is "op"?  That's me I know but what does that stand for? 🙂

RichardKCLing

Maybe it "accidentally" got through.  At the end of the day, they are all interconnected.  I did call the same number for 28 minutes a few days ago.  And verified by looking at my history. 🙂

RichardKCLing

Hi.  I used Skype and no problem getting through.

@dust2dust...

wondered about that too, but op said he made a 28 minute call the other day. I couldn't find any 1000 minute Add-on that included Barbados.

Like you've said...odd things can happen at PM.

Barbados is not callable with Public.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes you will get 'all circuits are busy' message.

Just too many people trying to use same service at the same time 😞

If you are very positive you still have minutes available, keep redialing, no other way...

RichardKCLing

1 246 xxx. Barbados.  Thx

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RichardKCLing   Where are you trying to call?  and what pattern you press to make the call?

Try a reboot first and see if it works after

@RichardKCLing wrote:

Thank you.  So the system is unstable?

Telus end is usually very stable...perhaps the problem is on the other end. What country / city are you trying to call ?

RichardKCLing

Thank you.  So the system is unstable?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try redialing throughout the day. Perhaps problems on the other end.

Need Help? Let's chat.