cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my new physical Sim card is showing NO sim & emergency call only can someone help?

Sonu_15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated Public mobile sim & SIM card showing no SIM card & emergency call only after 8 hours of activation

Can someone help on it ?

6 REPLIES 6

Sonu_15

I cannot create ticket without login into my account. I have s23 and the phone is compatible public mobile. New sim does not work with two other phone. Other phone sim card works with my phone. This is a new service and I've not able to use my phone at all nor access my online account since I cannot verify code. I need a new sim card or esim. 

Thanks

Sonu_15

I tried this SIM on a different device and the result is the same. Other device is also not showing the SIM. Can you please help troubleshoot?

Sonu_15

I am supposed to receive a text to set up my account but because SIM is not connected and I am not receiving that text with 6 digit confirmation code.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Do you have access to a different phone to try the sim card in? If it works in a different phone then you will know if the phone the problem. You could also try and reset network settings.  Other then that you going to need to open a ticket.

Sonu_15

Restarted the device. Done few takout of SIM but it is not working.

@Sonu_15 wrote:

I activated Public mobile sim & SIM card showing no SIM card & emergency call only after 8 hours of activation

Have it been confirmed that your device is compatible with Public Mobile and that the phone is unlocked?  If that has already been done, try restarting the device  (if that hasn't already been done).  Also, check that the phone is set to automatically connect to the network.  Short of that, this is an account set up issue that a Public Mobile customer support agent would need to look into.  A ticket would need to be opened using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.