cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change a plan I never chose

Ambie4636
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I added my voucher to pay for a plan that had talking texting and data and it only gave me the data I don’t have anyway of changing the plan with out paying again, there is no number to call to fix this and I am stressed with my kids doctors appointments and work and daycare and school I don’t have money to replace this 

27 REPLIES 27

Ambie4636

They are working on it 

@Ambie4636 wrote:

No it’s not saying the payment was taken for my plan 

IMG_1774.png

HI @Ambie4636 

is the service working this morning?

your screenshot shows the voucher was applied, then immediately being applied towards the plan for renewal (the top transaction on your screenshot).   No worry about the tax part.  Everything is correct.  It shows only $40 on both transactions because you were paying by voucher and tax on voucher was settled when you bought it from the store

I guess you tried a reboot already? (if not, please reboot)

For the payment itself, you are all good.  What you experienced was a system glitch to resume your plan.   Support can easily help after they got your ticket

@Ambie4636  Well then your at the mercy of support to get back to you to help solve what ever is  going on 

Ambie4636

The voucher is with taxes I paid 46.50 for the voucher with taxes I’ve never had a problem for the plan when buying the voucher never had to worry about the taxes that is the same as the plan with taxes and it says I paid for the plan. But I don’t have it 

@Ambie4636  So your plan is $40 and you put $40 on with vouchers ? Should it not have been $46 to account for tax on the plan are you in sufficient for the difference in tax maybe 

Ambie4636

I have still tells me unable to do it not sufficient funds in the account 

@Ambie4636  Right so you just added the funds to available funds . You have manually tap the pay now and resume service . And reboot the phone 

Ambie4636

Available balance is 0

Ambie4636

No it’s not saying the payment was taken for my plan 

IMG_1774.png

@Ambie4636  Is the money sitting in your available funds like this 

Handy1_0-1702267884463.png

If so hit the button in your screen shot tha says pay now and resume services 

Ambie4636

IMG_1775.png

 this is what it shows with my cellphone plan but if I go the payment history it says I used the voucher to pay for my services 

@Ambie4636  Usually with in the hour sometimes longer . But the hours are 7 days a week 9am-10PM EST

Ambie4636

Thank you and it says I have no plan even tho it took the money 

Ambie4636

When will I hear back from a agent I just don’t want to send my kids to school and daycare with out them being able to call me and things like that and I am waiting on an important phone call for my daughters health 

@Ambie4636  This can happen on your renewal day . But you have service and it’s say account not active and can be safely ignored . But you have no service at all and a reboot at this point should do the trick . And you can’t test the sim card I another r phone to try ? The only other thing I can think is that some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to be used . Sorry you having such troubles and unfortunately you most likely won’t hear back from support until tm at this point 

Ambie4636

Thank you I am so stressed out a mother of 5 small kids with no phone till most likely tomorrow why would it say it paid for my plan but still not be connected 

@Ambie4636  On the post  you excepted the solution tap the down arrow by the time stamp and edit no solution 

Ambie4636

No solution my phone is acting up sorry everyone 

Ambie4636

No outages 

Ambie4636

I sent a message out thank you 

@Ambie4636  maybe also check 

Outage map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

Ambie4636

I have tried both 

@Ambie4636  And rebooting the phone didn’t help ? Maybe try reset network settings or if you can try the sim card in another phone to test . 

Ambie4636

IMG_1774.png

 this says it took it but my plan still says expired 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ambie4636  There are no data only plans so your talking and texting should be working.  Are you a new customer that transferred to Public Mobile or have you been with PM for a while?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ambie4636  Also note some vouchers take 24 hours after purchase to load them . 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ambie4636  First, try rebooting your phone. If that doesn't work and you still can't connect, a link to reach a CS Agent is at the bottom of my post. If you need to change plans, this is how you do it.

How to change plans

Chalupa_Batman_0-1702265020554.png

Then go to Change Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1702265020595.png

Then choose the one you want. There will be 2 options. Change immediately or at the end of cycle. Change it for the end of the cycle. Meaning it will change next month and you won't lose anything you've already paid for this month.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.