cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does this community point system work?

Melshelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to join the Public Mobile online community and earn points for it. Very cool perk and service. Can someone please explain in more detail how it works?

6 REPLIES 6

@shabbirshawkut- It's not. You have to want to do it for something to do. Any reward is just a nice bonus.

shabbirshawkut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's super interesting. But not sure it's worth it in terms of time commitment vs incentives earned 

h_sy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The community seems really nice as it really incentivizes helping each other out!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Melshelle wrote:

I want to join the Public Mobile online community and earn points for it. Very cool perk and service. Can someone please explain in more detail how it works?

@Melshelle , just read posts & help articles on here in how things are done, share your experiences on what has worked for you. Help because you enjoy it 😃 It’s a good feeling when you have helped others knowing you’ve made their day a little bit better! 🙂

Edit: I gave you the 1st bravo for your very 1st post here. 🤗 Welcome to the Community. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Melshelle 

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1700534851693.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Melshelle 

Welcome to the Community. 

to get points, just stay here and learn the PM system and try to help

it is hard to tell how much participation needed  for 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 or 15 points.  it is something PM never tells up. So, just do your part and will see how much rewards coming on the following month

Need Help? Let's chat.