cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday gift - cannot accept

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello all,

I received the bonus holiday gift text message and replied "YES2".

However I got an message saying 

"Looks like you've reached the maximum number of purchases allowed, so no changes have been made to your account. Don't worry, you haven't been charged for this attempt.

I am not sure why, is there anything I can do to accept the holiday one-time gift?

Thanks a bunch!!

7 REPLIES 7

Johnnytheman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the text will be from 4911 if not its a scam

@swz5005 wrote:

Hello all,

I received the bonus holiday gift text message and replied "YES2".

However I got an message saying 

"Looks like you've reached the maximum number of purchases allowed, so no changes have been made to your account. Don't worry, you haven't been charged for this attempt.

I am not sure why, is there anything I can do to accept the holiday one-time gift?

Thanks a bunch!!

That's the text message that gets sent to the customer if the customer has already claimed the add-on bonuses.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@swz5005 

This is a PM promo so I am confused that you got a text that you reached your maximum purchase since the promo is not a purchase. 🤔

swz5005

I will check to make sure. Thanks!

@swz5005 

Have you logged into your self-serve to see if, by chance, it is displaying there?

Before doing this, clear cache and cookies, and log in using an incognito tab.  Then, once on the self-serve landing page, tap the little refresher icons to get an up-to-date version of the page.

HALIMACS_0-1669329280896.png

swz5005

I replied YES2 for sure, and I have submitted a ticket to the agent as that's seem like the only way to address this right now. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@swz5005did you reply twice? And you sure you typed YES2 and not YES?

If you are sure and still not work, the PM supports are your friends, open ticket with them

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.