cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing rewards conversion

santhoshnf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had tenure rewards and refer a friends rewards, I see that all have disappeared and just see 5 welcome points. I thought that the rewards would be converted to points except for autopay. I dont think its fair to remove existing tenure and friend referrals. Please let me know if it is the case.

4 REPLIES 4

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately with the new reward system no longer get auto pay or loyalty rewards. You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

So you are not saving as much but still saving. For me when I factor in friend referrals, PM is still the best price for the plan I am getting. 

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral. And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

So I guess the "tenure" points you are talking about in a way have been converted to the 5% points back and 10 points a year. While not saving as much you are still saving a bit.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@santhoshnf 

tenure ?...worth only 10 points per year now !

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@santhoshnf 

You should see the friend and 5% back points after your next payment date.  As for loyalty points, it has been changed from monthly reward to once a year one time 10 loyalty points given at your anniversary sign up date.  Next payment unfortunately will be the full price + taxes.  

Once you get 15 points, you can convert to $15 bill credit. 

Here is some additional information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/public-points

Need Help? Let's chat.