Canada wide talk

foffe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Can I purchase more minutes than the 100 minutes I get with my plan? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

HI @foffe 

international LD that you bought cannot be used to call Canada

Only the 500 mins LD addon PM gave out during Christmas can be used to call Canada as well as other countries

foffe

When I asked the question, someone in the community answered that they thought that when I run out of minutes with CWT, I can use the minutes that I have in the CWLD and International LD. Can anyone confirm that? thanks

@Sansan wrote:

Hi @hairbag1   don't scare me!! I was looking at those add-ons last night and I was thinking the same thing. I have this plan and was wondering if I should 'just in case'. I have never bought any before.  I do run out of minutes from time to time, but with my other 3rd party calling apps I'm ok. But I was thinking if I should do it to secure myself. 🤔 

For $5 ...get you at least 1 Canada wide calling add-on...while it's still available.  Once you purchase it, it'll stay on your account until you use it up..even if that takes several months or more. It's an excellent add-on to have if you have the $15 plan.

Hi @hairbag1   don't scare me!! I was looking at those add-ons last night and I was thinking the same thing. I have this plan and was wondering if I should 'just in case'. I have never bought any before.  I do run out of minutes from time to time, but with my other 3rd party calling apps I'm ok. But I was thinking if I should do it to secure myself. 🤔 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@foffe 

if you plan on keeping the old $15 plan with 100 minutes of outgoing calls, would be a good idea to get the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on while is still available. PM will likely eliminate it soon as all the current plans have unlimited Canada wide calling included. As we, know PM has no loyalty to the older customers conveniences.

Joe_G

Do you have any "One-time $0 500 Int'l LD add-on" bonuses from past years? I believe those can also be used for Canada wide calling.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @foffe 

I currently have the $15 100 outgoing minutes and unlimited incoming minutes as well. I purchased a 500 Canada Booster for $5 just in case I went over the 100 minutes. Great extra add on when needed. Or you can always bump up to the $15 Unlimited Talk/Text plan. But then again, it doesn't have ANY data. Your call.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@foffe 

You can purchase in self service an add on:

Canada-wide Talk Booster 500 for $5

You can also change your plan to the new $15 plan that has unlimited texting and calling but there is no more data. (250 MB).  If you choose this plan make sure to choose change on next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.