cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I complain?

Snow1010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20230911_134908_com.huawei.browser.jpg

 I have been waiting for three hours and still not solve the problem. 

I'm koodo prepaid and not allowed to transfer PM by myself. I have applied the new number and contact the agent. He sent me the code and when I provided the code. It's expired when he submit to the system. We're reapplied and resubmit again and again. It's three hours passed and still waiting. 

Can someone tell me how to complain?

14 REPLIES 14

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Correct, only when it's from Koodo Pre-Paid. Porting always works regularly from Koodo Post-Paid. @Handy1 

@Priority  For clarity you only port to lucky from Koodo with Koodo pre paid right not  Koodo post paid ? I’ve never had issues with Koodo post paid from Koodo post paid porting into PM is a breeze and quick 

Priority

Every Referral who hasn't wanted to spend the extra amount to do it my way from Koodo always regrets it, the last guy who I did the manual transfer from Koodo to Public for fell asleep because it took so long, when all was finished he said he would have spent the $20ish to save the time, troubles, and headaches + it would have paid itself off in one month of being with Public based on what he was paying with Koodo. 

For me it's easy because this is my neesh but it might be confusing Porting back and forth for some individuals with no experiance doing such, I agree with you 100% there.. but the $20 is 10000% worth the savings of time and headaches going from Koodo to Public. 

@Priority - i don't believe it is normally this ridiculous.

@Priority- That's great. And so obvious now. But regular joes might not want to spend the extra amount. Seems a free esim is enough to draw people in.

Priority

This is why I now always Port from Koodo Pre-Paid to Lucky Mobile on the $15 Plan and than from Lucky Mobile it allows you to Port back to Public Mobile. 

Sure it costs $15+ taxes and the SIM Card from Lucky but the savings with Public Mobile will pay it off, and for me time is money so I'd rather spend $20 to port it to Lucky and back to Public than waste 3 hours with Support and Porting Department doing the manual number transfer. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Snow1010 

it's only 3 hours?  they usually reply within 2 hours or a bit more.  They will reply soon

@Snow1010 wrote:

My temporary number with PM is active but I want my number back. I don't know how long I need to wait. 

@Snow1010 - since Telus owns Koodo and Public Mobile, Public should be able to perform this for you as long as your Koodo account was not deactivated for a long time.

Poke them back is all i can suggest.

@Snow1010   Ok sounds like you have done everything right , so unfortunately you’re going to have to keep working with support and ask for it to be escalated to senior staff . You shouldn’t have to wait this long .:(

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Snow1010 

You can ask the agent  to escalate your issue to a supervisor or management but it won't help solve the immediate problem. Only customer support can complete the phone # transfer from koodo prepaid to pm.

What code are you being sent that is arriving to late? Via text? Email ?

Snow1010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My temporary number with PM is active but I want my number back. I don't know how long I need to wait. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Snow1010  good grief, sorry to hear it.

I would go back and ask to deal with a supervisor and explain the ongoing communications.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Snow1010  Did you activate sim with a temporary number with PM or did you try to port the number in on activation by any chance . I’m curious . But your on Koodo pre paid so it well known you need to get support to transfer the number but you need to first start with temp number from PM then contact 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Snow1010 

Sadly no. Complaints fall on deaf ears.

Need Help? Let's chat.