cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for services that are included in my plan

seanjanssen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,  I'm relatively new to PM and have signed up for a $62 / mo unlimited talk, text and 5GB of LTE data.

I just checked my payment history for this month, and for last month, and I see that I am actually being charged $92.  Seems that I am being charged $50 for data, $10 for unlimited texting, $22 unlimited talk and $10 for the 30 day pass.

Hoping that an admin can PM me and explain the billing process and discuss the refund process.

Thanks in advance.

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@seanjanssen looks like you've got the info you were looking for.  If you're looking for a bit more info on the topic, I did break down transcaction history for someone a while ago.  You can find that here:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

You're welcome 😉

No problems, it is a little confusing when you don't know!

seanjanssen

I think i have this now..

I see the $25 Credit listed...  as the 3 Choices with Canada-wide...

So dumb...

Thanks everyone for your replies...  I'll pay more attention next time.

@seanjanssenwrote:

hi @will13am,

Thanks for your reply..

I actually made a typo in my post.. I mentioned $62 when in fact my plan is $67 dollars.. my bad..

That said, what you mention would make sense, but there is no line item showing a credit of $25 dollars ($92 - $25 = $67) in either my March or February payment history.

Take a look at the line item showing $25 credit.  That's the item I am referring to.  That's not a payment.  It's a credit to reduce the plan price for having selected a certain 3 items in the plan.  

@seanjanssenwrote:

hi @will13am,

That said, what you mention would make sense, but there is no line item showing a credit of $25 dollars ($92 - $25 = $67) in either my March or February payment history.

Well, there is one..

Capture d’écran 2018-03-29 à 10.30.25.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seanjanssen, Looks like you have a 67$ plan (92 - 25), and not a 62$ plan. You also have auto-pay and referral, bringing it to 64.

That's how I read it...

seanjanssen

hi @will13am,

Thanks for your reply..

I actually made a typo in my post.. I mentioned $62 when in fact my plan is $67 dollars.. my bad..

So your plan costs you:

50+10+22+10-25 = $67, minus $2 autopay & $1 referal reward = $64 + taxes.

If you want it to cost $62, minus $2+1 reward, you would have to choose province-wide calling instead of Canada-wide.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Have you looked if you have an amount of $30 in the "Credit (Payment)" column on the same date than your $92 charges?

If yes, then everything is ok 😉 It might be confusing, but it's normal to have charges and credits appearing every billing cycle. You should also see your rewards, if any, credited in that column.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The payment history includes price adjustments for multiple items in a plan.  What is shown in the plan selection page is the final price without the discounts.  I suspect the $92 cost is the unadjusted cost and there should be $25 line item covering credit adjustment to bring the total cost to $67.

seanjanssen

Thanks for your reply @Anonymous.

Please see the two screenshots

PM_1.PNGPM_2.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seanjanssen, could you post a screen shot of your payment history page (removing any private/personal details).  That would give us a better idea of what is going on.

Need Help? Let's chat.