cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

AllT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi All did Public mobile do away with the $15. Bill credit in the addons? Just curious as I couldn’t find it.  Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

AllT

Thanks for the help everyone I found it 

@AllT   Are you selecting "load more" at the bottom of the catalogue page?  Try selecting highest points first to change the order.  I took the screenshot I posted just yesterday.  It will show all add-ons, and when you click on the details it tells you if you have enough points, so you should still see it there.

Edited to add, you are looking in My Rewards and selecting catalogue, right?  Not going to the general paid add-ons?

AllT

I mean get rid of.  It doesn’t show up on mine I have over 15points. It also doesn’t show when I check purchase addons

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@AllT wrote:

Hi All did Public mobile do away with the $15. Bill credit in the addons? Just curious as I couldn’t find it.  Thanks 

Hello @AllT 

I believe you are referring to your monthly credits you earned?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Sadly and embarrassingly, public mobile remove the credits you earned for being loyal to them.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@AllT   It's still there 

IMG_2183.jpeg

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AllT 

No the 15 points redeem for $15 is still with PM.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AllT - They still have it, but it may not be shown because you aren't at 15 points yet... still see it in My Rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @AllT 

whst you mean by "do away"??

you can redeem add-on using points

Go to My Rewards, select ALL from the pull down to let it show all the option you have with points redemption 

Need Help? Let's chat.