cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost phone

shwng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my phone over the weekend. Is it possible to order a new sim card with the same number after suspending my service? Or do I have to get a new number?

6 REPLIES 6

PublicLover
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also, don't forget to hit up Orchard https://publicmobile.getorchard.com/search/ if you need a new phone at a great price!

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry you lost your phone - hope it wasn't a $1000 iPhone or anything...

I've found and returned at least 10 phones over the years and the one time I forgot my phone at the mall, well it never found it's way back to me Man Sad.

Would explain why I tend to have older phones now minus all the latest tech....

I hope someone is kind enough to pick up a call on your phone and ask who it belongs too....

Good luck!

Cassandradc1
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi shwng,

We have sent you a private message.

The information received by McLaren and ShanC13 is correct. You will be able to keep your number. Only the sim card number will change since you will be ordering a new one.

Thank you!

shwng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'll give it a shot, thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

You can order a new sim and when you log into the self serve portal on the overview tab on the right hand side look under My Profile.  There is an option to change your SIM card.  I would think this way allows you to keep your number

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just choose suspend service in self serve.  Order a new sim card, when it arrives transfer the number to new sim card by choosing change sim card in self serve

Need Help? Let's chat.