cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account change

vivmak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi:

Yesterday I got an email from Public Mobile indicating that the price of my current plan will be changed from $10 to $13.  I had had this plan for several years, and it is no longer available at Public Mobile, and I definitely hadn't made any change to the plan, so why was there a change to my plan?  I thought this is a grand father plan and the price would remain the same as long as I didn't leave the plan, is my assumption wrong?

Confused user

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

Threads don't really get pushed back to the top of the heap like they did in the old but much better community. Sure they do in the latest replies filter but how many of us use that filter on a regular basis? I certainly don't.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Telus, enough said.

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @esjliv I think PM will skip the formal announcement.   Probably because it is a grandfather plan and they don't want this as a big news here

Formal announcements end up attracting pages and pages of feedback, and the threads keep getting pushed back up to the top every time another straggler appends another comment.

I don't think they'd want price hike announcements (along with pages of inevitable negative feedback) to be at the top of their active discussions for months and years to come, lol. This forum is meant to advertise how awesome the brand is, not how angry the customers are.

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @esjliv I think PM will skip the formal announcement.   Probably because it is a grandfather plan and they don't want this as a big news here

Oh maybe. If they do, it will be a locked/closed post that one one will be able to add onto...they won't want that feedback - 😮

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@vivmak many people have posted about this yesterday on the forum. So far, I have not seen a public announcement made here.

Seem emails are being sent to customers at different times to notify them.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @vivmak  no change to your plan but just a price hike.  Telecom companies can change the plan price with enough notice

Need Help? Let's chat.