cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I didn't get any bonus data for the upcoming change of the old rewards program?

Jack1818
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why I didn't get any bonus data for the upcoming change of the old rewards program? I have used PM for 3 years!

why?why?why?

7 REPLIES 7

eJonavin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Depending on timing, you have to be active as March 22 to receive the data bonus by March 31st.

I haven't received it yet, and that may nt happen before I port out before the next renewal.

joe_df
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn't even receive any emails about the old rewards program being removed or any "appreciation" package....

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I think the add-on data might be dispensed in batches and not to all customers at the same time.  I have one account that received the data bonus so far.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jack1818  They also said they would give us legacy rewards . And they kept their bargain for some time . But just announced we losing those . So what’s one more lie and theft . Thanks but no thanks I don’t need your worthless add on 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I did not get it either.

PM said they will release bonus data in batches. How batches are determined I know as much as you do...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jack1818 

they said end of this month.  But no worries, they said they will give it to you, they will .  Worst case just a ticket with support agent

Need Help? Let's chat.