cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to switch from Koodo to PM

THoney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

tried to switch, account was canceled with Koodo but won’t work with PM so my phone is virtually useless. pm wants to text me a code to verify me but I can’t receive texts so I can’t even log into my account to cancel my PM account. What do I do? 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@THoney 

You need the Koodo account to be active to port over to PM. If you delete the Koodo account already, your number will be returned to the carrier you got the number from. If the number was originally from Telus or Koodo. There is a slim chance you can get it back. You will need to Submit a Ticket on Chatbot.

If your Koodo account was cancelled after the porting. Your Koodo SIM will continue to work for about 2 hours until porting is completed.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@THoney 

Kodoo and PM are sorta related so I suggest you contact Kodoo and see if the old acct can be reinstated long enuff to be able to port to PM. Let us know if that works for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@THoney it seems just a problem with sim provisioning. Easy fix for PM support, and you just need to engage them.  Since you cannot receive code, message support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.