Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel phone

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Does anybody have and use Pixel 7 or 8?
Any comments regarding phone?
I read it is pure Android without any bloatware and other garbage manufactures bundle with their versions of Android.

5 REPLIES 5

@DennyCrane wrote:

@computergeek541 How's the battery life and the overheating? Those are the only two complaints I've had about my A series Pixels. The overheating is bad.

Batttery life is fine.  I don't notice overheating with the exception that I notice that it sometimes refuses to charge wirelessly if the temperature is above a certain level (not sure if that's the phone or the charger doing that).

@computergeek541 How's the battery life and the overheating? Those are the only two complaints I've had about my A series Pixels. The overheating is bad.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I've had the Pixel 3a, 5a, and now 6a. I love them. Great phones. Android is always customized by the phone manufacturer, but there isn't all the bloatware that you'd find on phones from other manufacturers. That was one things that I didn't appreciate about Samsung.

@Yummy wrote:

Does anybody have and use Pixel 7 or 8?
Any comments regarding phone?
I read it is pure Android without any bloatware and other garbage manufactures bundle with their versions of Android.

I use a Pixel 7.  It's more than for most types of usage, but performance isn't the best due to the Tensor processor.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I've owned pixel and loved it. But when they bricked my phone with the wrong software/firmware and refused to replace it... I avoid them! Consider an iPhone SE. Great phones!!

Need Help? Let's chat.