cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone transfer not complete

1Sophie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband just signed up. We think we did the process right but never received the text that the phone # transfer was completed. First requested the transfer then followed the steps and put in the pm SIM card. Received the approval test and confirmation from previous provider, but now 4 hours later no confirmation from pm. Were we supposed to leave in the old sim? Or do something different? Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@1Sophie - Try the old sim, if it works, please go here for the porting team number under your private message in the top right corner or within your profile picture in Messages.

Also reply YES and keep old SIM in till you have No Service / SOS Only / Emergency Calls Only on it then re-enable eSIM / Physical SIM.

You may also not receive a welcome / port finished SMS from Public Mobile, I have had it not do the welcome text on my second line I activated in November 2023.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1Sophie 

There is a number to call to talk to live support and confirm the port status.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.