cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not going through

bucknekked
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Woke up this morning to my account being suspended.

Logged on to the website and tried to make a payment and nothing going through even though there is sufficient funds in my account. Tried 2 different credit cards and my visa debit keep getting a message to try again later.

Tried to submit a ticket but that seems to be **bleep** up as well.

Screenshot_2023-01-03-11-44-16-73_93753c020959de0ef194d6b95604fb93.jpgI'd really like to have this resolved soon, I'm on holliday out of province and would like to be able to get in touch with my appointments today

24 REPLIES 24

bucknekked

I'm afraid to ask

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

Lol....at least you don't have my current predicament!!😀😄😅😂🤣🤪🤨😐🙃

I'm also "extremely impatient with things of this matter" thus the workarounds to simply get the services back to lower the stress and frustration and impatience. Then calmly figure out the problem.

bucknekked

Reached out to a csa agent who is helping me with this.. meanwhile I'm watching videos of bunny rabbits and complaining online to ease my frustration since I'm extremely impatient with things of this matter messages between me and the csa are not immediate 

@darlicious- It might be interesting to test this 1 hour lockout with the real time payment method. Maybe I'll do that someday. Or somebody. Get the failure on the card in the account (change or try from an empty gift card). Have a voucher from a known good supplier and try to enter it to see if it fails. If it does then try the real time payment and see if it works while the other payment methods are locked out for the hour.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

Enough funds in your self serve account balance? An autopay failure rarely has anything to do with the funds in your bank account or the size of your credit limit. 

@bucknekked @Maybe just reach out to a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

bucknekked

Renewal date was today, there is more then enough funds in my accounts to make the payment. Yet the transaction was not made. Thus my account is suspended for reasons beyond my understanding causing me frustration. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

Please note if your renewal date is tomorrow. There is a standard notice to all members that account is Suspended and will go back to Active on the renewal day.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

If you want 100% assurance of continued service don't rely on autopay to pay for your monthly services. Login and top up your account manually before renewal ( like after you get the payment reminder text). The payment system will debit the account balance. Then you just use autopay as the back up method in case you forget to pay ahead of time.

bucknekked

That's a temporary solution to a problem that shouldn't exist though... I want to know what is going on and if my mother's service would be affected similarly, she's as adept to doing things online and I don't want her services to go down in case of emergencies

@bucknekked 

Go to one of the locations below, purchase a payment voucher at least equal to your plan amount, apply it via dialling *611 ( it'll work), then reboot phone. 

HALIMACS_0-1672766293588.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

Don't try any more payments by any method for at least one hour as you will continue to get the error message. You can only make two attempts at payment per one hour. At this point if you have more than 20 minutes to wait out you will probably get a reply from customer support before then and you can ask them to process the payment for you.

Send a private message. Read the spoiler in the linked post below to include as much of the required info as possible. The CSA will ask you a couple of extra questions if you don't know your 4 digit account pin # or you can reset it in your self serve accounts profile page.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

@bucknekked @So other than getting voucher like I mentioned on bottom page my first post you can make payment without needed pin I also provided you with how to contact a agent aswell at  bottom link (preferred choice ) these are the only options I’m aware of that you have left to try , good luck 

Don't stress over this. Get a voucher or real time payment that will reactivate your services. Then when you get back home you can take your time to figure out the problem all the while having working services.

@bucknekked 

Have the Customer Support Agent, help you reset your Pin number too.

bucknekked

Don't remember my pin

@bucknekked 

Try sending a private message to CS_Agent  since you had trouble using the Chat Bot Simon.

Tell the Customer Support Agent what is happening with your account.

@bucknekked @Do you remember your pin #

bucknekked

Didn't work. I'm suposed to have auto pay on this with a back up payment option and it's not working

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked 

Sounds like auto pay failure again.

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Also login using a different device like a computer or laptop instead of your mobile phone.

Try making a manual payment, then click on reactivate button.

Then restart your phone.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just go to one of many stores and buy a voucher and use 611 to enter it in. Or use real time payments in some stores. You can also buy vouchers online in a couple places.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Try to add funds and pay the bill calling 611.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bucknekked @If you know your PIN number you can try to make payment thru *611 if you don’t know your pin you can get a voucher n make payment no pin needed by *611. But if you need direct assistance to your account reach out to a agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.