cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly referral discount on new plan.

MichelleLefranc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been with public mobile for 5 years ($5discount) and have 18 referrals ($18 discount) and $2 savings for pre authorized payment  which nets me $23 savings each month. So when it goes to the new rewards program will the monthly referral rewards discount be carried over or am I starting from scratch?  Or will they give me points for these 18 referrals?

5 REPLIES 5

paigedoskas420

From my understanding you will be completely starting from scratch. There will be “points” added to your accumulation based on your previously acquired discounts. However, I believe you will only be able to use them for the following month. This means that payment will be due in full the first month 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Adding that you will now be required to make the full payment each month for your plan plus taxes.  So if your plan is $34.00 month, you are required to pay this amount in full. Then you have the option to sign into your account and redeem the 15 points towards next month's bill. 

@MichelleLefranc   Yes you get 18 points for 18 referrals

MichelleLefranc

So will I start off with the 18 points or are they wiped out?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@MichelleLefranc   You will get 1 point ($1) for each referral same as before.  You will get 5% in points off your bill and 10 points after each year.  You won't get $2 for autopay.  You can use the points to reduce your bill (once you have accumulated 15 points) or to buy add-ons at a lower than $ price, but you will need to log in to redeem the points going forward, it won't be automatic as it is now for those on rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.