cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account with no service

johnafol2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I could not send/receive text messages after porting to PM, so I tried deleting and adding my eSIM again. I cannot access my account because I need a 2FA for the number which is tied to my eSIM. So now, I am locked out of my account and have no service. PM support is horrible, 12 hours after reaching out to the CS_Agent, I have received no response.

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@johnafol2   The text message problem for some new customers is a currently known technical glitch that requires customer support to fix.  Hopefully when they contact you they will also be aware and deal with that problem, if it still exists, at the same time as the esim.  Support's hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET so depending when you tried to contact them that could explain the delay in getting back to you.  Usually they are quite quick although I haven't had to contact them very often.

@johnafol2 

yes, message them again help.  Message them once more tonight.  

johnafol2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah, it's my fault for deleting it. In the welcome email, it looked like I could generate a new one, but I was wrong. I have checked my inbox several times across today and there has been no response. I'm not sure double posting would help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnafol2 you shouldn't delete the esim as usually it is just a sim setup problem on the device.

You will need support to send you another one and assist in setting it up.  Did you check your Community inbox for support reply? 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Message them again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.