cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t Receive Calls

Jon79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an iPhone 13.  I recently switched carriers to Public Mobile.  I can make calls on my iPhone 13 but I can’t receive calls from phones on other carriers and or landlines.  The calls go straight to voicemail.  I can receive calls however, from phones on Public Mobile networks.  I am not receiving text messages either.

6 REPLIES 6

Roccfccccc

Could you send me the number aswell? I have the same issue as these guys. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jon79  That's awesome! I'm happy that everything worked out for you! Thank you for letting us know that your porting process worked out in the end!

Jon79

Thank you very much for responding to my problem.  Awesome.  Called Telus support and they completed the porting process.  I guess I had texted YES too late and it was never completed initially.  Cheers !

Jon79

Ahhhh you know what ?  You might be right.  Numbers that have not been ported can make outbound calls but not incoming.  I did get the text from old carrier on the day of the change but I didn’t notice it for 50 minutes.  At that point PM sent me a text to “call the helpdesk”.  Trying to open a ticket seems futile in this app.  It keeps telling me that there is a problem.  You said you had a number ?  Where is the community box ?   Thanks VERY MUCH !

crispycedar

Could you send me the number as well? I have the same issue.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jon79 do you recall getting a text from your old carrier and you replied Yes?  if you didn't do that, the porting was not completed, hence you are not receiving inbound calls

You need to have PM to reinitiate the port for you.  I will send you the number.  Check the Community inbox 

Need Help? Let's chat.