cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel my Account

Bearly77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an eSim card from you but it didn't fit my cell phone. My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. the phone number assigned to me is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 REPLIES 6

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hairbag1  I read it as SIM card not fitting.  If it were me I'd write that esim is not compatible and I wouldn't have referred to an e-sim as a "card".   Just my interpretation.

@pmbc 

op said the esim didn't fit...didn't mention a hard sim not fitting. He may be confused esim vs hard sim.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bearly77 This is a public message board, so please remove any personal info like your acct, phone # and email.  

The SIM card is a multi-SIM so you should be able to fit it to your phone.  What phone do you have?esjliv_0-1603577624495.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bearly77   The small v in a circle top right in your post is what you click on to edit your post, as @hTideGnow  said, please remove your personal information, this web page is viewable by anybody on the internet.   Do you mean you bought an esim and your phone is not compatible, or you bought an actual sim card?   Most phones these days are nano sim which is the smallest size in the Public Mobile physical sim.  If that's what your phone takes then just remove the outer rims until you get down to nano.

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Port your number out and the account should automatically close.

Remove your credit card info prior to port out to ensure they can't charge you afterwards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Bearly77 

we are just customers like you, so, not not post your account number/phone number/email.  Pleaseremove them

you received a physical sim?  the sim card is 3 in 1, meaning you can pop the outer away to make it smaller, make it nano.  Please try

if you really want to cancel the service, please message support:
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.