cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled service without notice

AC11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card was compromised and my payment couldn’t be processed. They shut my service down and now I’m without a phone which has been extremely inconvenient.  I’m waiting for my new credit card to arrive .  I was not even given a grace period of a couple of days .   And I can’t call the *611 number because I don’t have service . I can’t submit a ticket because the page won’t load . Help !!!!! The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. 

14 REPLIES 14

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AC11 

You can purchase from Muskbird.com using e-transfer from your bank account for a $0.30 fee. They sell both vouchers and automatic top ups (Public Mobile RTR). Read this post for a how-to on ordering from Muskbird.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Online-Top-Up-Payments-Muskbird-com/td-p/...

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I read before where you can buy vouchers online but I guess without a credit card that won’t work 

AC11

Tried leaving no spaces in the area code but it automatically leaves a space .  Couldn’t find a voucher  at 2 stores .  I am giving up 

AC11

I tried this and it said ‘ unable to process your payment at this time ‘ 😩

Whiskeyruncrew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pretty much most gas stations and high street store locations it would appear you can get a voucher and reconnect your service 

Whiskeyruncrew

IMG_0098.png

Whiskeyruncrew

IMG_0099.png

Whiskeyruncrew

IMG_0100.png

Whiskeyruncrew

IMG_0101.png

 at these locations 

Whiskeyruncrew

IMG_0102.png

AC11

How do I get a voucher?

ZacKlassen

It might work to buy a prepaid Mastercard/Visa and enter that as your payment information until your new card comes.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @AC11 

I appreciate what you're going through but Public Mobile hasn't done anything wrong. It's the person who comprised your credit card who screwed you here. Best advice is to head over to Shoppers Drug Mart or any other sell of Public Mobile vouchers. You can dial 611 on your phone and follow the prompts to add the voucher to get your phone back up and running. Just my advice, purchase at least 2 times your monthly costs just in case your new credit card is delayed more than expected.

EDIT: What I find interesting is that you can purchase SIM cards through Public Mobiles website but you can't buy vouchers. This makes ZERO sense!!! 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you did not pay for whatever reasons, you account is just suspended (for 90 days after which be deleted, number lost).

Get a voucher and add it to your account and your service will continue.

Unfortunately PM support is on-line only as they clearly state during sign up process. Plus friendly customers in this forum who would try to help you as much as possible.

Need Help? Let's chat.