cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Robert32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can no longer access my account despite already having a subscription. I want to change my credit card but the website and the app is asking me to select a new subscription when I already have one. When I tried to select a new subscription just to see what would happen, it kept telling me my SIM card was invalid even if I entered the correct number. I triple checked and all was good. I don’t understand what’s happening 

6 REPLIES 6

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Robert32 - Probably is since you may be past the deadline for the ever safe creation. It isn't an issue with any older plans. Some have the 50 minutes 50 SMS without any issues. Some even have the plan from 2018.

But if you are on the $25 1GB plan I would recommend to change to the $19 1GB plan on renewal once you get your issue fixed.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Robert32 

If you haven't set up eversafe then you need the help of an agent now to set it up. Contact them via private message

Robert32

that did not work.   Note that i do not ever setup an eversafe id

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Robert32 

Are you using the pm app to log in? If so try uninstalling it. Reinstall it and try logging in again.

Robert32

I sent in a ticket- it has been quite a while since I’ve logged in so that might be the issue. I did try to reset my email and it didn’t change anything. Im wondering if this is an issue because my phone is using an older plan? My SIM card still works and everything but public mobile doesn’t seem to recognize I already have a subscription. It keeps asking me to select a new one 

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Robert32 - Are you using the "Log In" button? If you haven't logged into My Account for a year you will need to contact CS_Agent:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1715897349017.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

If you did log in to My Account, your account may have been suspended for over 90 days and got cancelled, just maybe try the "Forgot Email" which you will enter your phone number and then it will get the 2FA code to your email.

Need Help? Let's chat.