cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*611 Not Working! Again...

HJS_MTL1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

First call call today connected me to an  a going conversation with a service rep and another customer, but they couldn't hear me.. Subsequent calls  prompted a text message to my t, telling me I could pay at myaccount, but there is nowhere to input the voucher pin. I then submitted a ticket. Had a similar issue last month or month before..

A temporary glitch? Before we were able to use voucher online.. is *611 broken??

11 REPLIES 11

HJS_MTL1

Merci! Finally found it 🙃

HJS_MTL1

Wha??

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This has been reported on and repeat observations done a short while ago by username @Priority.

@J_PM 

And J_PM, how are you making out with that hidden number problem I informed you of a number weeks ago?

With all these poor systems problems come actual security problems. This company needs to return to standardized systems and methods and quit trying to force an agenda on your customers with non-standard proprietary systems. It only creates distrust and animosity towards the company. The systems demonstrate lack of care and concern towards your customers.

HI @HJS_MTL1 

you can actually redeem the voucher on the app and on the website.  Just go to Payment page and click Redeem Payment Voucher button.  Or use this directly link
https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payvoucher

HJS_MTL1

For everyone else, the alternate # is 1 855-478-2542

But it isn't as direct- you will have to choose language, then enter your Public Mobile tel #, etc.

Why no option in the app, or online, to pay by voucher/pin? Very annoying when impossible to connect via *611 😔

HI @HJS_MTL1 

*611 occasionally does not work, but usually a 2nd time or 3rd attempt will work

yes, the 1-855-4PUBLIC is mentioned somewhere in the Help Article, keep that as a backup 

HJS_MTL1

Thanks for the alternate # 👍

But shouldn't that be somewhere in the FAQ or help section? Have had this *611 issue a few times this year..

HJS_MTL1

Actually on the 5th call.. 🐶

Screenshot_20230929-143358.png

self solution removed

HJS_MTL1

Ok.. now it worked.. on the 4th call 🙃

Screenshot_20230929-142833.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @HJS_MTL1