cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

existing loyal customer can't get the $29/10GB huh!? so PM just want us to pay up..

nlondonisred
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

existing loyal customer can't get the $29/10GB huh!? apparently this deal in the black friday weeend only available for new customer. WHAT about ur loyal customer? PM just want us to pay up and pile up the unnecessary GBs and get rid of all the affordable plans out there.. I think these kind of only for new activations deal is a joke and PM needs to realize that existing customer matter because there is no loyalty in this industry. 

6 REPLIES 6

Edd404

I contacted CS_Agent and they don't even acknowledge the $29 plan being available to existing customers and just state new activations only. 

Edd404

Website didn't work for 24 hours essentially, not sure how that's fair at all for existing customers.

Jonavin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It was available on Black Friday but impossible to get because of all the system errors. You could even login and even when you get past that the change wouldn’t take.

Grand_Total
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@nlondonisred The conventional wisdom is that it is cheaper to retain an existing customer than to gain a new one. It's not something that the cell phone providers in Canada seem to understand, or maybe cell phone providers are an exception to the rule. 

Certainly if it were me I would not be needlessly antagonizing my existing customers in this way (or by offering desirable plans in only one province), but what do I know.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nlondonisred 

sorry, it was a Black Friday only deal for existing customers and it is now gone

Maybe boxing day 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nlondonisred  It was only for existing customers the first day in the 24 that was it 

Need Help? Let's chat.