cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation failure. Help

sramsay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any idea what the backlog time currently is?  I tried to activate my sim about 1.5 weeks ago and got an error on the final page.

My CC was billed and last I checked my sim seems to be working.  My self serve account seems to have failed to create.  I've tried resetting my password to be told my email is not valid.  I've tried to create an account using my PM phone number only to be told my account already exists (or something along those lines)

Because I can not get into my account I cannot even attempt try to port my Koodo number, which renewed again today so I've had to pay another month to Koodo.

Also I purchased my sim during the promotion but (attempted) to activate a bit late and need a mod to apply the change to get the promotion.

I sent a PM to @Mary_M, but it has not even been read yet.  I didn't mention the port or promotion in the PM figuring I'd deal one problem at a time, but am starting to worry that too much time will pass and I will end up ineligible for the promotion.

1 REPLY 1

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

As long as you ordered the SIM before Nov 16 the promo will be honoured: 

per Jeremy http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

Thankfully you have a properly activated account so a moderator will either reset account access for you, or complete the port-in. If you are on Koodo prepaid you cannot do the port-in yourself. If your Koodo and PM email are the same, please change your Koodo account email address.

If not already done, send this info by private message to any moderator:

• PM phone number 
  • Koodo account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • Koodo phone number
  • the name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.