cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can i not reach a chat agent - payment taken subscription not activated

Rjmh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is stuck in a not activated loop.  Payment has been taken but phone activation failed. I have reloaded the app, can sign in but immediately get “subscription not activated “. On my phone the “get support”  leads to a death loop of log in log out.  I have tried to chat with an agent many (9) times over the last two days  with no agent available then a disconnect.  Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

Rjmh

OK, eventually I got to a chat. The issue was that my eSIM did not activate and the person on the other end of the chat could only activate the line not my EM and wanted me to go get a physical Sim to which I refused. I came back into the mobile App to delete it about a week later and stumbled across a spot where I could activate an e Sim. Once activated, I was able to easily and quickly port my existing phone number and everything seems to be working fine   

Rjmh

Thanks for the link   i have used it!

Rjmh

I was using the app on my phone. The app on the phone is stuck has been reloaded and all i get is “subscription not activated “ the get support leads to a death loop of log in log out or just a blank screen. I have tried to chat with an agent many times over the last two days  and have now sent a message to CS_agent.   I am only able to access the community through my ipad.  Thanks for your response (even if you are a bot!)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@Rjmh 

were you using the app to activate the line?  if you used only the browser, it was not completed, you need the app

but if you were using the app and got the error at Step 6, you need support agent's help.  You can  submit  at ticket by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.