cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When am I supposed to get referral points?

mbc0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend to PM on April 11 (almost 3 weeks ago). On the same day, I got a text saying I “added to my refer a friend points.” However, I don’t see the points in my rewards dashboard and my referral page appears empty. When should I expect these points? Is this normal, or should I contact someone about it?

8 REPLIES 8

Kevin01M

I was told to do the steps you mentioned, but I have not receive any rewards yet, even my friend who referred me 4 months ago.

Kevin01M

I was told exactly what you said but haven't receive any rewards for 4 moths already. I have submitted ticket 3x but nobody came back to me.  

Kevin01M

I have the same issue as well. 

TSX

I have the same problem. I already lost $1 in referral since my plan renewed and renewal is coming up again. they won't help as they want the account that signed up to start the ticket. I wonder how many other people have same issue and not complaining on here. 

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will not earn the point until your subscription renewal day. You get the text right away, but do not get the credit until your renewal date.

It might show up sooner in that bar chart, but that feature was recently added so it may or may not show up right away.

I would wait until your subscription renews to see if you are credited before opening a ticket

HI @mbc0 

they usually say one ticket from the one who just jonied is fine

but it won't hurt if you submit one as well.  I think you should.   Let us know how it turns out

mbc0

My friend does not have the $10 either. He opened a ticket last week and they said they applied the referral code again but as of today (May 1) it's still not there. He is going to open another ticket. Will they help if I open a ticket too or does it have to be him?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @mbc0 

if you don't see a new rewards in the rewards dashboard, something not right.  How about your friend? he has the $10 in Available Funds ?

best to ask support agent to check.  If your friend didn't have the $10 , ask him to open a ticket for himself and you

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.