cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral points

Lily6012
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred 3 friends a few days ago, but I don't see my referral points. Why?

6 REPLIES 6

Lily6012

Thank you so much for the information. I opened my referral, but don't see how many friends I referred. I don't know why. Each of my friends received 10$ in their account. Maybe it will take several days to see it.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lily6012 - You won't be able to see your referral count till your renewal date once the points get added to My Rewards.

@Lily6012 wrote:

Hi,

I do received the message from Cha-Ching. But when I opened my rewards, it showed zero. So I don't know what is going wrong. Can you please give me some ideas about this? Thanks a lot for help.

@Lily6012 

as explained above, you will only see the point after your next plan renewal.  PM will deposit the points within 48 hours of the renewal.  Before PM deposits the point, you cannot really tell how many friend referrals you currently have

Lily6012

Hi,

I do received the message from Cha-Ching. But when I opened my rewards, it showed zero. So I don't know what is going wrong. Can you please give me some ideas about this? Thanks a lot for help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lily6012 

your referrals are there, just that it is not showing until PM gives you the referral points

With Public Points, the referrals will not show in a list.  There is no way on the Rewards portal to confirm how many you currently have and who are they anymore.   
Instead, you can only tell how many referrals you have when PM deposits the referrals points into your Rewards account after your renewal (within 48 hours).  

However, you can also check if you have 3 new referrals by going to My Account on the browser, then click My Referrals, it will show you how many friends you recently referred

and last thing to confirm, you can ask your friends to login My Account.  They should each see a $10 credit showing on My Account's Available Funds

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lily6012 - On your renewal date, you should see the points after 72 hours. It also may be in the My rewards.

If you got the Cha, Ching! SMS you are good to go and you will see points on your renewal date!

If you don't see it after 72 hours in My Rewards or you didn't ever receive a cha Ching SMS, maybe your friend accidentally didn't use your referral code, so please tell your friend to contact an agent:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1715914731324.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.