cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on reply from. Public mobile

qkargel15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, my account is currently suspended due to not making my monthly payment. I didn't make any payments because I would like to change my plan. I've emailed public mobile twice last week and they still have not fixed this issue neither have they replied back. Also, I made a payment of $20 because the plan I'm trying to get is $15+tax but on my account balance it's showing $0.00. It would be awesome if Public mobile had a better customer service. I should be able to call directly and get the problem solved instead of waiting on replies and not being able to use my phone!! Telus is a greedy company.
5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Mary_M!  

@qkargel15 when you get a moment, can you please give us a brief update whether or not this is resolved?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @qkargel15,

Thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

I have already activated your services, simply power cycle your phone and try your services, everything should be functional 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

qkargel15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Shazia_K please help me with this asap. I need to use my phone for business purposes. Thanks and regards.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@qkargel15 $15 + tax?  what plan is that?  Are you getting a 10 day province-wide only talk plan?

PS tax is applied on top of your payment.  So, if you made a $20 payment, you actually paid $20+tax.  However, if you had an outstanding amount on your account, that $20 would have been applied immediately toward your old plan. I'm guessing it wasn't enough to pay for that renewal on the old plan, which is why your account is suspended.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry about your problem but don't suggest a phone to call for support. This is not how Public Mobile works. It's a self-serve style. Anyways, there are better ways of contacting Public Mobile to fix your problem. First, private message any mod and second, tag a mod to this post like what I am about to do.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.