cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card

Carebear073
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been trying to upstate my credit card info for 3 days, after entering the info multiple times, refreshing, starting over etc its not working. Ticket option isnt working either. My payment is due in 2 days. Chat was no help either as i followed the necessary steps but it isn't updating my new expiry date. Help before i cancel this service please

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Carebear073  if possible, wait a full 24 hours and try again.  Try to use Incognito mode to login My Account to change the credit card.  And better to try different credit cards

If still unable to change card after the 24 hours wait, consider getting vouchers from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and load the voucher via *611 or My Account first so your service won't be interrupted

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Carebear073  Please use this direct link to support to help you update the credit card info . Also note you can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 also if needed 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.