cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to 50gb 5g unlimited for 34$

SimonLal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I saw this promotion and I’m not able to switch to it in my account. I submitted a ticket a few days ago to get help but I didn’t get answered.

IMG_7346.png

Im a new customer (since August) so is it worth it to quit and create a new one?

3 REPLIES 3

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you don’t care your number, you can try to open a new account as a new customer. It is easy.

but if you want to keep number, do you mean you port out to other carrier and port back again? I think it is better way to ask the customer service just leave a couple days then come back, is it ok? Because this is Boxing week sale. But you should pay extra bill when you port out. I think it is not worth it. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @SimonLal,

That plan appears to be available to new clients only. Things can change from now until the end of the Boxing day promotions so check back regularly from now until Dec 26 to see if there are other deals that interest you! The best way to see which offers are available to you, is by taking the following steps:

Step 1: Log into your account and click on Subscriptions and Add-ons

Step 2: click on Change Subscription

Andy85_0-1703302316195.png

A new page will load and it will display all the plans available to existing clients in your province. Plans available to new clients will be removed to reduce the confusion. 

Andy85_1-1703302388228.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SimonLal  No sorry the 50GB for $34 plan is only for new activations only . If you look closely it even says it in your screen shot

add if you have submitted ticket you should see the reply in your community inbox or use this link to the community in box for reply . But I wouldn’t get hopes up as it is only for new activations unfortunately @SimonLal 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.