cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive 6-Digit code for Public mobile account Login.

jiny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Support Team,

I am attempting to log in to my account, and the system is supposed to send a 6-digit code to my phone for verification. However, I have not received the code despite multiple attempts to resend it.

I have confirmed that my phone number on file is accurate, and I am still not receiving the verification code. This issue is preventing me from accessing my account and managing my services effectively.

Could you please investigate and assist me in resolving this matter? Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

7 REPLIES 7

jkusyk

Quick follow up, I talked to my previous provider (Rogers) and they said they have not received a request from Public Mobile to port the number, but once they do, they will send an authentication SMS to confirm the porting of the number.

If this is the case, hopefully Public Mobile sends the request soon (it has been over 12 hours since I started this process).

jkusyk

I am having the exact same problem. Just switched to Public Mobile yesterday. Phone seems to be working fine (receive and send text, calls, etc.) but I am not receiving the 6-digit verification code via my cell phone after multiple attempts/several hours of trying and waiting.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jiny

스크린샷 2023-11-27 오전 11.25.27.png

Tester4500
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What happens if there’s no option to receive code via email? It demanded to get the code via text to make sure it works 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you can try going on a computer and doing it and it will give you an option to select send code to email.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @jiny,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're facing with the verification code. While I'm not from customer support, I can offer some initial advice.

Firstly, ensure that you're checking the correct device and have confirmed any potential issues with your phone's messaging service. If the problem persists, I recommend reaching out directly to the Public Mobile support team for further assistance. You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission.

Providing them with specific details about your account and the issue you're facing will help expedite the resolution process. They should be able to investigate and assist you in accessing your account smoothly.

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope the issue gets resolved promptly. 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jiny on the 2FA step, click Didn't receive code and check with email is an option to receive the code

if not, then  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.