cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US service

DuckyP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have account with Canada and US , what must I do to get US service once I am in US ?  Do I need to change to roaming ? what carrier do I set to ? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

DuckyP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DuckyP 

@DuckyP 

When you are in US, make sure you try to connect to T-Mobile and AT&T network. If it does not connect automatically, then change the Network connection to manual and select try  T-Mobile and AT&T manuall.  

If you roaming purchase includes data, make sure you enable Roaming Mobile Data on your phone.  Change network mode to 4G/LTE  

If your roaming purchase includes voice, enable VoLTE on your device and you might be able to use VoLTE for voice.  But if not, your phone should change to 2G network on T-Mobile ONLY and test voice calls 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DuckyP 

when you are in US, make sure you try to connect to T-Mobile and AT&T network. If it does not connect automatically, then change the Network connection to manual and select try  T-Mobile and AT&T manuall.  

If you roaming purchase includes data, make sure you enable Roaming Mobile Data on your phone.  Change network mode to 4G/LTE  

If your roaming purchase includes voice, enable VoLTE on your device and you might be able to use VoLTE for voice.  But if not, your phone should change to 2G network on T-Mobile ONLY and test voice calls 

Need Help? Let's chat.