cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Jhanelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is so frustrating, nothing on this platform works properly. I just subscribed about a month going on 2 months ago, have not received a SIM, can’t find a human to help resolve this issue. I need a refund and assistance ASAP.

7 REPLIES 7

@Meow wrote:

@Chalupa_Batman 

OK. Let me know how many people managed to get refund from PM...

How should I know? I don't work for Public Mobile. LOL. If customers in this situation aren't refunded, they can reach out to the CRTC and file a complaint who will force them to refund. Sadly, a lot of people don't know about the CRTC or what rights they have as consumers.

@Chalupa_Batman 

OK. Let me know how many people managed to get refund from PM...

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jhanelle  Your not wrong . At least you figured out now before porting number over and dealing with an even bigger headache. Use this direct link to support hopefully they will give you refund PM is pre paid and typically no refunds . So it could be like pulling teeth

private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Meow wrote:

PM does not provide refunds, period.

This is inaccurate @Meow . If she didn't get her SIM card and hasn't registered her account, she is entitled to a refund. She is protected by the Wireless Code under the CRTC. 

Jhanelle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Doesn’t explain the missing SIM card and my inability to find customer service 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM does not provide refunds, period.

I guess you did not read this forum before deciding to subscribe???
Some customers are Very happy with the service. Some are not. Price should never be a leading factor to purchase something. Research, research, research is what makes happy customer.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jhanelle  Sadly there is nobody to "speak" to. Their customer service is through these forums using private messages. This forum is your first line of support from customers just like you. If you haven't received your SIM card yet, you can create a ticket with the link below. Or you can purchase one from Amazon.  Then contact a CS Agent via that link below again and ask your account be credited the cost of the SIM card. 

But with regards to refunds, Public Mobile rarely refunds. However since you haven't actually started your account yet, there shouldn't be an issue.

Please create a ticket to chat with a CS Agent.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712612119114.png

Need Help? Let's chat.