cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment for subscription

Madison10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there any way to pay for the upcoming subscription in advance?  I would like to pay now even though it’s not due till the 5th.

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wetcoaster - I have a Card number on it, but could it be since this line was activated in November of 2023?

EDIT: It is the same as incognito mode.

@fixin1 

I just logged in in incognito again. It's still there.

Do you have a card number on file, or did you ask a CSR to remove it?

fixin1

@wetcoaster - This is what I am looking. I don't use my first account btw but I use my second one, this is what the first one looks like:

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 7.29.53 PM.png

@fixin1 wrote:

@Madison10 - You will need a voucher for this, so please get one here at recharge or at locations here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/payment-voucher

They look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 4.29.03 PM.png

Load it up using *611 (1-855-4PUBLIC) with your 4 digit PIN, or in My Account in the Payments tab on both the app and website.

Also note that you won't be charged. You don't need the tax added on (The store will calculate tax) so instead of asking for a $35.70 voucher (5% tax Alberta for $34 plan) ask for it to be $34. Tax will be added later.

Then your payment type won't get charged.

Also note: Public Mobile no longer has the Top Up button in My Account on the app nor website.

Techincally, there's a button under the "payment" tab on the web version:

Screenshot 2024-05-01 18.07.27.png

Mind you, when I tried to add $1 to test, the "cannot process payment at this time" error popped up. Not sure if it's just my card, and I don't have the time to experiment with this. If it's a permanent problem, it's a disgrace that PM still hasn't properly solved it's payment issues. So... I'd call it "PM's Top-up button is now called "Add funds with Credit/Debit Card" and might or might not work at this point." 😉

Personally I use vouchers only anyway.

fixin1

@Madison10 - You will need a voucher for this, so please get one here at recharge or at locations here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/payment-voucher

They look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 4.29.03 PM.png

Load it up using *611 (1-855-4PUBLIC) with your 4 digit PIN, or in My Account in the Payments tab on both the app and website.

Also note that you won't be charged. You don't need the tax added on (The store will calculate tax) so instead of asking for a $35.70 voucher (5% tax Alberta for $34 plan) ask for it to be $34. Tax will be added later.

Then your payment type won't get charged.

Also note: Public Mobile no longer has the Top Up button in My Account on the app nor website.

Need Help? Let's chat.