cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card never arrived

Najiyah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I made an order for a six card on February 4th and never received it yet . Despite the delay date being expected on the 13th

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Najiyah 

Feb 4 is on a Sunday and Public mobile will not process until weekday.  Officially, it can take up to 10 business days to arrive.  

If it has not arrived within 10 business days, then contact customer service agent.  If need SIM card earlier, then you can purchase in store. 

However, hopefully should arrive by end of the week via Canada Post

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Najiyah 

see if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area...they sell the PM sims as well.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Najiyah 

I’d recommend picking one up in person at a corporate Telus or Koodo location, and then ask the customer support agents if they would refund to the cost of the original one.

They have been known to do this, but there are no guarantees.

Even if they don’t, it never hurts to have a spare SIM card on hand in case something happens to the first one or you want to refer a friend to this service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Najiyah 

here, the sim delivery is very slow, can be as long as 3 week.  I has only been 11 days, so, it should come soon

but if you want to be sure, check with support agent.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437            

Need Help? Let's chat.