cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion ending soon, incoming call problems, unable to refer

bobarshi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Good morning all moderators:

This has become a very big concern for me that I have no incoming calls and we use this as a primary number for our small inhouse daycare. we really need this number porting incoming fixed as soon as possible. It has been over 2 days. I did not imagine that I will have to go through so much problems. I was expecting this from another but not from Public now I am stuck. I have checked over and over again the IMEI number is correct.

With your awesome promotion coming to an end i am unable to refer because i do not want to put other people through this problem. It can't be just me giving wrong IMEI (i checked over and over again and IMEI i provided is correct) because i see this happening to many many people in this forum.

I have provided to mods with the information you require please fix this morning. We need our primary phone working asap as lot of parents need to call in to check o the children in our daycare.

thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

bobarshi
Hello all members and mods :

I guess I sort of have some good news. my phone number still has not ported over completely ( still no incoming but have everything else ) but I put the same wind sim back into my phone so at least I am getting incoming calls and waiting until Mods can do a complete port for me but the good news was that my daughter was also on wind but this time I did not use IMEI. I use the wind account and the other info and success everything changed over including incoming calls I wish I had known about this for my phone. anybody reading this will save you a panic if you have read this first if not then I guess you're in the same boat if you used IMEI. I am just waiting for MOD TO completely port my phone over. I sure hope that they will start billing me when my phone is completely ported over because i am still using wind.

Blessings.
@Shazia_K, @Saray_O, @Mary_M

vinions

I'm having a similar problem but the difference is that some calls do get through - just not all.  If it's any solace, try calling in from different phones and see if that works.  It could be just that specific phone line(s) calling to your PM number is not working.  So far, I'm at 90% success rate calling in - I'm just hoping it's one of thosethings where time will fix the issue.  

iwearsuits

I applied for the plan and it shows December autopay instead 3months. Entered my sim # as well payment info, I got a new phone number as suggested for koodo users. On confirmation I saw a generic error however I was still charged for the plan. I received the email stating my plan detail and price, however, I can't access my selfserve account or reset my password; the email is apparently not recognized. When I put in the sim, I do not have any calling or data service.

kynopsis

Hello,

I have the same issue, I activated the service yesterday, I am able to send and receive text messages, got data (LTE) and I can make calls, but by some reason when somebody calls me they get "Customer that you are calling is unavailable right now" message.

Please advice if there is an issue with newly activations and what to do.

Regards,

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

tagging them here might help too @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.